Thursday, March 15, 2012

... Someone else is paying.



As a newly single CDCI blogger (why helloooo gentlemen) who is just starting to get back on the dating scene, I can speak with authority and experience on this subject. Turns out, the calories in food start out nutritionally empty, meaning that they have no caloric value. Scientists refer to this as the "caloric potential" state of food. It is only once the food is paid for that those calories are filled with their nutritional (and not so nutritional) value. Technically, when an individual makes a payment that shifts the caloric potential state, those calories can only assign themselves to the individual who made the payment.

What does all this scientific hullabaloo mean? It means that if you're on a date with a hottie and he is paying, feel free to order dessert because those calories are incapable of assigning themselves to you. For all of my fellow single ladies out there who want to keep it tight for potential new men, just save your binge-eating for your dates because we all know that there is nothing sexier than a woman inhaling a 12 oz. steak and a slab of red velvet cake.

All the single ladies, now put your forks up!
Buyin' a sub, just broke up, I'm eatin' my own little thing.
Decided to dip, into the chocolate,
Now all the brothers noticin' me.

I'm eating this, I'm scarfing that,
Don't pay me any attention.
I did the gym, when I was with him,
You can't get mad at me.

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. Absolutely BRILLIANT!! Beyonce's got NOTHIN on you!!

    ReplyDelete